Jamie's passion is to work alongside global entrepreneurial thinkers, their companies, boards, forums, and executive teams to attain absolute clarity of purpose while guiding them along a proven path to unlocking their true leadership potential.
Jamie's nearly two decades of expertise working with multicultural entrepreneurs, combined with his experiences as an elite athlete, have given him a unique understanding of the realities, challenges, and opportunities facing today's entrepreneurs.
Guided by this unique understanding, Jamie has created a signature process that provides innovative solutions to the challenge of successfully integrating life and work. This is done by helping you get a real understanding of what drives you, your "Why, How and What" and teaching you to enthusiastically embrace these challenges as an opportunity for clarity, growth, and greater success as a leader.
To find out more about this proven path to discovering a new way of living that's aligned with your inner vision and maps out where your greatest potential lies, contact Jamie today.
EXTENSIVE executive and life coaching, leadership development, and team-building expertise.
Jamie is an expert at starting and guiding companies through effective leadership, with a focus on integrating life and work for success. He has extensive experience working with senior executives and their teams to improve performance and achieve both personal and professional goals.
- Certified CliftonStrengths Coach and team facilitator.
- Certified in Conversational Intelligence.
- Certified Why Coach.
- Author: On Guard and On Point.
- TEDx speaker.
- Facilitator XLN (Executive Leadership Network) and PTTOW.
- Graduate of the Southern California Leadership Network.
- Graduate of EO’s Global Leadership Academy.
- EO member leader since 2004, including Chapter President, Regional Director, Chair of EO’s Global Growth Team focusing on new chapter launches in Africa, China, and South America.
- Global Leadership Committee Chair.
- EO Volunteer of the Year
- MA International Relations, Syracuse University